Analysis of diaphragm wall stability to DIN 4126, DIN 4126-100 and EC 7/DIN 4126:2013.
- Analysis using either the global safety factor concept ( DIN 4126) or the partial safety factor concept (DIN 4126-100 and EC 7/DIN 4126:2013)
- Safety against groundwater ingress into the trench
- Safety against slippage of single grains or grain groups
- Safety against slip planes endangering the stability of the trench
- System input and visualisation using absolute heights
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- User-definable water pressures
- Variable design of output sheet including visualisation of Sum R, failure planes, penetration depth, support forces, earth pressures, etc.
- Output table in graphics format
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the General legend
- The prefix 'EC 7' can be placed in front of the 'DIN 4126:2013 designation in the General legend
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Undo function implemented.
- PDF import implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Bugfix: Groundwater ingress and user-defined water pressure
- Product management
- product management
- Export current graphics to Mini-CAD in global coordinates.
- Partial factors adapted.
- Calibration factor introduced.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||273,70 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||99,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||821,10 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines