Campus- & Student licences
Information about university and student licences
Universities and other educational institutions have access to the complete GGU-Software suite in a campus licence package for exclusive software use in research and teaching.
These so-called Campus licenses (CL) are regular full versions of the GGU-Software programs, and are exclusively intended for:
- teaching, lectures, seminars
- course assignments, Bachelor's and Master's theses
- research projects
The Campus licence package includes:
- 1 network licence (20 uses) for a PC pool
- 2 single-user licences for professors and other trainers
- three-year update insurance for all new program versions
The manuals are available as PDF files in electronic format only.
For an offer, please get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer students the opportunity to leverage the entire GGU-Software suite over a one-year period. It is possible to unlock the software again at the end of the year.
To unlock your student licenses, we require the following documents:
- a written declaration that the software will only be used for an assignment/thesis.
- certificate of matriculation from the university.
To apply for your free student licence, please return the completed Application form.
Info: Stamp and signature of the supervising institute on the application form are currently not mandatory due to corona restrictions.