Slope stability analysis and analysis of soil nailing and reinforced earth walls. Nailing can consist of: Anchors Soil nails, Geosynthetics (reinforced earth), Injection piles
- Slope and general stability to DIN 4084 and Ec7
- Analysis after Bishop, Janbu, using the general wedge or vertical slice method
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2010, EC 7, Austrian Standard ÖNORM EN 1997-1 or global safety factors (DIN 1054 old)
- Consideration of vibrodisplacement compaction after Priebe
- Stabilisation columns after Neidhart/Gömmel
- System input using absolute heights
- Graphics oriented and tabular input/editing of system geometry and system data
- Import of surface points, pore water pressure points and soil layers from tables (e.g. Excel) via Windows clipboard
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Active and passive earth pressure calculation after Culmann is possible
- Consideration of horizontal and vertical seismic acceleration
- Consideration of pore water pressures from a pore water pressure line or mesh
- Import of a pore water pressure mesh created in the GGU-2D-SSFLOW program (groundwater flow modelling)
- Nailing consisting of geosynthetics (reinforced earth wall) or tension members (modelling of anchors and soil nails)
- Automatic generation of nail grids or manual input
- Geosynthetics can be defined using company products
- Verification of sliding and overturning safety for nail wall
- Verification of bearing capacity failure safety to DIN 4017
- Bending design of the concrete shell to
- EC 2 via interface to the GGU-SLAB program
- Punching verification
- Determination of the maximal nail forces
- Analysis with fibre cohesion for wastes dissimilar to soil (Kölsch method)
- Variable visualisation of safety factors, e.g. as colour-filled contours
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the
- General legend
- User-defined design of output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Product management
- Nail wall and earth pressure: 0.85 reduction factor can now also be applied to permanent loads.
13.01 / 12.08 (05.06.2019)
- Bugfix: Nail wall and earth pressure and point loads.
- Nail wall: Seismic forces are considered in earth pressure analysis.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
- Nail wall and Bishop: Intersection with nail wall can be prevented.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Bugfix: Nail wall and earth pressure on rear face of wall at low inclination.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||1.106,70 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||398,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||3.320,10 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines