Settlement analysis of triangular and rectangular foundations including mutual influence of neighbouring foundations.
- Generation of footing foundations, circular foundations and annular foundations
- Consideration of vibrodisplacement compaction after Priebe
- Settlement analysis at any point inside or outside of the foundation
- Settlement analysis at any depth
- Settlement analysis at any layer base
- Settlement analysis of individual layers
- Consideration of kappa correction coefficients (DIN 4019)
- Excavation unloading can be taken into account.
- With a given excavation unloading, the resulting load re-application can be taken into account with a constrained modulus for load re-application
- Limiting depth analysis using p % of overburden stress, a multiple of foundation width or a fixed value
- Graphics oriented input of system geometry
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils Automatic computation of Young's modulus from Es and nu
- Settlement presentation in plan or in any vertical sections as normal, colour-filed or 3D contours
- Subgrade reaction presentation as normal, colour-filed or 3D contours
- Analysis and presentation of settlement depression section
- Analysis and presentation of stress distribution (also as contours = stress bulb)
- Differential settlement presentation as contour lines
- Presentation of analysis results as tables
- Automatic display of section course in a legend
- Soil properties and general information on your analysis data displayed in legends
- User-defined design of output sheet Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphic
Current updates & changes
- Graphic output table: saving and loading of all settings.
- Product management
- 'Coloured contours': Colour bar font size can be defined.
- Product management
- Manipulate foundations now also for rectangular foundations
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription||754,00 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||0,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||2.262,00 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines
This webinar will demonstrate the GGU-SETTLE program’s ability to analyse foundation settlements using any desired shape of foundations. Loads, meaning the stresses on the baseline of the foundation can be varied linearily in all directions. Settlement depressions, stress distributions, resulting subgrade reaction moduli and the mutual influence of foundations can be analyzed. The influence of vibrodisplacement compaction after Priebe can be investigated. And – as with every GGU program - the comprehensive...