Settlement analysis of triangular and rectangular foundations including mutual influence of neighbouring foundations.
- Generation of footing foundations, circular foundations and annular foundations
- Consideration of vibrodisplacement compaction after Priebe
- Settlement analysis at any point inside or outside of the foundation
- Settlement analysis at any depth
- Settlement analysis at any layer base
- Settlement analysis of individual layers
- Consideration of kappa correction coefficients (DIN 4019)
- Excavation unloading can be taken into account.
- With a given excavation unloading, the resulting load re-application can be taken into account with a constrained modulus for load re-application
- Limiting depth analysis using p % of overburden stress, a multiple of foundation width or a fixed value
- Graphics oriented input of system geometry
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils Automatic computation of Young's modulus from Es and nu
- Settlement presentation in plan or in any vertical sections as normal, colour-filed or 3D contours
- Subgrade reaction presentation as normal, colour-filed or 3D contours
- Analysis and presentation of settlement depression section
- Analysis and presentation of stress distribution (also as contours = stress bulb)
- Differential settlement presentation as contour lines
- Presentation of analysis results as tables
- Automatic display of section course in a legend
- Soil properties and general information on your analysis data displayed in legends
- User-defined design of output sheet Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphic
Current updates & changes
- Absolute heights implemented.
- Rectangular foundations: Settlements in a stratum cannot be greater than the stratum thickness.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Product management
- Export current graphics to Mini-CAD in global coordinates.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription||773,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL|
|1 Licence FNL||2.320,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines