Analysis of retaining walls based on the Recommendations of the german Working Group for Excavations and for Waterfront Structures (EAB + EAU).
The following retaining walls can be designed with this software:
- Sheet pile wall
- Soldier pile wall
- In-situ concrete wall (diaphragm wall, bored pile wall, contiguous wall)
- CMG (cut-mix-grout) wall
- Combined sheet pile wall
- System input using absolute heights
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2005 or EC 7 or global safety factor (DIN 1054 old)
- Steel analysis using EC 3
- Berms on the active and the passive sides
- Bounded and double-bounded surcharges on active and passive sides
- Analysis using active earth pressure, at-rest ea th pressure and increased active earth pressure
- Active earth pressure coefficients to DIN 4085 or user-defined values
- Passive earth pressure coefficients to DIN 4085:2011, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel or user-defined values
- Seismic effects via altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8 or EAU 1992
- Consideration of hydraulic gradient on the active and the passive sides
- Verification of hydraulic heave safety, buoyancy safety, base heave safety, heave of anchor soil, pull-out resistance
- Deep-seated stability with optimisation of anchor lengths
- Input of displacement and action boundary conditions, anchor and strut locations, pre-deformations and much more
- Automatic search for the earth pressure redistri utions proposed by the EAB + EAU
- Continuous elastic support in the toe area with any profile
- Expandable database using standard profiles for oldier piles and sheet piles
- Anchor steel design
- Simulation of sheet pile sections corrosion
- Reinforced concrete design and crack width verification to DIN 1045-1 for circular and rectangular cross-sections
- Buckling analysis to DIN EN 1993-1-1 using 2nd order theory
- Design of infill for soldier pile walls
- Choice of visualisation of earth pressure, water pressure, moments, shear force, normal force and bending line
- Graphical visualisation summarising various advancing and retreating stages
- Retaining wall as legend
- Interface to the GGU-STABILITY-program (slope failure analyses)
- User-defined design of output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Bugfix: Soldier pile wall with tubes: Soldier pile spacing is no longer set to 1.0.
- Soldier pile wall now also with tubular sections.
- Water pressure hatching spacing can be defined.
- Earth pressure and state variable hatching spacing can be defined.
- PDF import implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||892,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||321,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||2677,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines