Analysis of transient groundwater flow using the finite-element-method based on a three-dimensional groundwater system analysed using GGU-3D-SSFLOW
- Consideration of seepage lines and unsaturated zones
- Graphics-oriented input and editing of time boundary conditions, e.g.polygon courses for time-measured value data pairs, potentials or sources
- Graphics-oriented input and editing of fixed boundary conditions, e.g. potentials, point, linear and diffuse sources
- Coloured visualisation of the groundwater potentials in section
- Visualisation of potentials as hydrographs for individual system nodes
- Time-oriented visualisation of velocities, discharges or potentials, e.g. as normal, colour-filled or 3D contours
- Animated screen visualisation of potentials with time
- Visualisation of vertical sections for individual planes/layers
- Coloured result visualisation in the 3D model, e.g. potential lines and surfaces, flow lines
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Optimized data output
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
- Background colour for legends implemented
- Export current graphics to Mini-CAD in global coordinates.
- PDF-Import implemented.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||428,40 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||154,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||1.285,20 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines