Analysis and design of underpinning bodies
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2010, EC 7, Austrian Standard ÖNORM EN 1997-1 or global safety factors (DIN 1054 old)
- Bearing capacity safety and settlement analysis to DIN 4017 and DIN 4019
- Verification of sliding safety, hydraulic heave and buoyancy safety
- EQU analysis
- Inner stability analysis to DIN 4093
- Unreinforced concrete analysis
- System input using absolute heights
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Consideration of active and passive berms
- Analysis using active earth pressure, at-rest earth pressure or increased active earth pr.
- Active earth pressure coeff. to DIN 4085
- Passive earth pressure coefficients to DIN 4085:2017, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel
- Consideration of hydraulic gradients on the active and the passive side
- Seismic effects via additional horizontal loads and/or altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8
- Consideration of displacement and action boundary conditions, anchors and struts etc.
- Consideration of active and passive bounded and double-bounded surcharges
- 20 area loads at any depth
- Consideration of prestressing of anchors and struts possible
- Verification of deep-seated stability with optimisation of anchor lengths
- Anchor steel design
- State variables can be selected for struts under load "5°" condition check to DIN 4017
- Limiting depth analysis using different methods
- Automatic search for earth pressure redistributions proposed by EAB
- 50 additional earth pressure distributions Interface to the GGU-STABILITY (slope stability analysis)
- Choice of result presentation for earth pressure, water pressure, moment, shear force, normal force and bending line
- Graphical visualisation summarising various advancing and retreating stages
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the General legend
- Freely definable positioning and sizing of graphical elements and legends
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
8.02 / 7.22 (19.11.2019)
- Sliding safety without Ep and with base inclination revised.
- Earth pressure and state variable hatching spacing can be defined.
- PDF import implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Bugfix: Depth factor for bearing capacity analysis
- Load case situation can be shown. ÖNORM adaptation
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||892,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||321,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||2.677,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines