Design and calculation of embankment piles according to ZTV-Lsw 88.
Only available in german language.
Analysis of piles in slopes compliant with code of practice ZTV-Lsw 88 (Zusätzliche Technische Vorschriften und Richtlinien für die Ausführung von Lärmschutzwänden an Straßen).
Noise abatement walls are often built on piled foundations. These piles are almost exclusively subject to horizontal wind loading. Based on the global safety factor concept the program computes the necessary lengths for such piles within slopes. Analysis is based on the pile stability against being pushed out (similar to bearing capacity failure).
- Basis for analysis is ZTV Lsw 88
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2005 or EC 7 or global safety factors (DIN 1054 old)
- Presentation of a schematic system diagram with user-defined slope inclination
- Computation with/without lateral forces
- Input of horizontal force and moment at pile head manually or using standard sections compliant ZTV Lsw
- Default partial safety factor values can be adopted for the various EC 7/DIN 1054:2005 load cases
- Global safety factor 1.4 can be varied
- Pile design and crack width analysis compliant with EC 2
- Analysis of Sum V
- Among others, the following results are printed together with the schematic system diagram: slip plane angle, pivot depth, joint length, passive earth pressure, equilibrium force, maximum moment (at a depth of...), necessary pile length, etc.
- Presentation of analysis results and crack width analysis as output table in the results legend
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the Input data legend
- User-defined output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
3.02 - What´s new (24.04.2012)
- Product management
3.00 - What´s new (06.03.2012)
- Partial safety factors to Eurocode 7
- Program name and version can be displayed in the General legend.
2.02 - Bugfix (11.02.2011)
- Bugfix: Open/Save dialog box in Vista and Windows 7.
- New Features
Show all entries
Single Program for CmActLicense *
|1 Year subscription NNL||194,36 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||70,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||583,10 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||190,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence dongle)