Analysis of slope slice stability
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2005 or EC 7 or global safety factors (DIN 1054 old)
- Input as single-layer, multi-layer or system using geogrids
- Analysis of wave pressure
- Calculation of safety factors to DIN 4084 or in accordance with the Recommendations of the Working Group on 'Geotechnical
- Aspects of Landfill and Brownfield Site' (GDA)
- Monte-Carlo simulation
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Optimisation of friction angle, groundwater level, cohesion, slip plane or slope angle in single-layer system
- Graphical visualisation of system parameters
- Visualisation of the critical slip surface
- Legends for soil properties, input data and results
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the input data legend
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
PDF import implemented.
Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Partial safety factors to Eurocode 7
- Program name and version can be displayed in the General legend.
- Bugfix: Open/Save dialog box in Vista and Windows 7.
- New Features
3.00 d (12.02.2007)
- Monte-Carlo simulation implemented.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||71,40 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||26,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||214,20 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines