Analysis of elastically supported slabs based on the modulus of subgrade reaction and constrained modulus methods using the finite-element method.
- Subgrade modulus profile can be varied as required
- Constrained modulus distribution can be defined via stratigraphic profiles and interpolation mesh
- FEM mesh coordinates can be imported from a table via the Windows clipboard
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Export constrained modulus profiles and mesh to GGU-SETTLE
- Limiting depth analysis to DIN 4019 for constrained modulus method
- Consideration of vibrodisplacement compaction after Priebe
- Consideration of kappa correction coefficients (DIN 4019)
- Automatic computation of Young's modulus from Es and nu
- Visualisation of internal forces: moment, shear force, displacement (including determination of torsional stiffness for multi-layered systems) and pressure
- Any type of slab boundary including with holes
- Linearly variable subgrade within an element
- Powerful mesh generator (for generating circular, annular and elliptical slabs)
- Beam elements for modelling foundation beams, for example
- Single springs, perpendicular to slab, e.g. for modelling piles Slab reinforcement to EC 2
- Numerous options for visualising the evaluation results, e.g. as contour lines
- 3D graphics or in section
- Analysis and visualisation of settlement depressions
- Autosave function
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Absolute heights implemented.
- 'Modify loads' implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Bugfix: Anular slab load on ring no. 1
- Background colour for legends implemented
- product management
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||535,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||193,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||1.606,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines