Analysis and design of elastically bedded piles.
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2010, EC 7, Austrian Standard ÖNORM EN 1997-1 or global safety factors (DIN 1054 old)
- Consideration of linearly variable modulus of subgrade reaction
- Steel analysis using EC 3
- Expandable database for steel sections and pipe sections
- Simulation of sheet pile sections corrosion
- Reinforced concrete design and crack width analysis compliant with EC 2
- Buckling analysis to DIN EN 1993-1-1 using 2nd order theory Analysis of sum V
- System input using absolute heights
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Loading according to M EBGS-Lsw 2018 can be determined
- Consideration of active and passive berms
- Consideration of active and passive bounded surcharges
- Analysis using active earth pressure, at-rest earth pressure and increased active earth pressure
- Active earth press. coefficients to DIN 4085
- Passive earth pressure calculation to DIN 4085:2017, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel, Culmann/Vogt or Culmann
- Three-dimensional passive earth pressure to DIN 4085:2011, Weißenbach, Vogt or DIN 4085:2011 planar slip surfaces
- Start depth for calculating passive earth pressure can be entered
- Pile length optimisation
- Automatic computation of second moment of area for square and bored piles
- Consideration of seismic effects via altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8
- Interface to the GGU-STABILITY (slope stability analysis)
- Choice of result presentation for moments, shear force, axial force, displacement or earth pressure
- Analysis results as output table
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the General legend
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Product management
- Buckling analysis to DIN EN 1993-1-6 for pipes implemented.
- Different sections:
Section bases can be moved with mouse.
Menu item "Evaluation/Move section bases"
- Crack width analysis is no longer output twice.
- Earth pressure and state variable hatching spacing can be defined.
- 8.04: Product management
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription||416,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||150,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||1.249,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines