Analysis and design of retaining structures manufactured using concrete elements, stacked blocks and gabions or noise abatement walls.
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2010, EC 7, Austrian Standard ÖNORM EN 1997-1 or global safety factors (DIN 1054 old)
- Automatic noise abatement wall generation
- Geogrids definition via company products
- Verifiction of sliding safety, overturning safety and maximum geogrid forces
- Determination of external and internal element stability (Inner stability to DIN 4093:2012-08)
- Bearing capacity safety and settlement analysis to DIN 4017 and DIN 4019
- Analysis of static equilibrium compliant with DIN 1055 or EQU compliant with EC 7
- Wind load consideration to DIN EN 1991-1-4
- Analysis of pull-out resistance of geogrids via gamma(B)
- System input using absolute heights
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Consideration of active and passive berms
- Analysis using active earth pressure, at-rest earth pressure and increased active earth pressure
- Active earth press. coefficients to DIN 4085
- Passive earth pressure coefficients to DIN 4085:2011, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel
- Consideration of active and passive bounded and double-bounded surcharges
- Consideration of horizontal area loads
- Triangular load from stepped loads
- Automatic design of any geogrids present using two-part wedge failure mechanisms
- Limiting depth analysis using x % of overburden stress, a multiple of the foundation width or as a fixed value 5° condition test to DIN 4017
- Seismic effects via additional horizontal loads and/or altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8 or EAU 1990
- Interface to the GGU-STABILITY (slope stability analysis)
- Choice of result presentation for earth pressure, moments, horizontal force and vertical force
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the General legend
- Freely definable positioning and sizing of graphical elements and legends
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Earth pressure and state variable hatching spacing can be defined.
- PDF import implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Load case situation can be shown.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Factor for dynamic wind loads implemented.
- Colour selection on passive side for different soils on the passive and active side optimised.
- Bugfix: Edit geogrids table values.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||892,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||321,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||2.677,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines