Analysis and design of dolphins according to Recommendations of the Committee for Waterfront Structures Harbours and Waterways EAU 2012
- Analysis using Blum's method or p-y method (modulus of subgrade reaction method with non-linear spring characteristics)
- Analysis using partial safety factors to EC 7
- Steel analysis using EC 3
- Required working capacity determination using different equations
- Expandable database for sections
- Simulation of steel sections corrosion
- Analysis of a selected load case or comparative analysis of several load cases in a single computation
- Analysis with a selected section or with optimum section determination
- Analysis using different sections possible for a dolphin
- Graphic supported section length optimisation in analysis using different sections
- Buckling analysis with fy,k reduction or according to DIN EN 1993-1-6
- Analysis of sum V
- System input using absolute heights
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Definition of up to 10 load cases possible
- Passive earth pressure calculation to DIN 4085:2017 or DIN 4085:2017 planar slip surfaces
- Three-dimensional passive earth pressure to DIN 4085:2017
- Consideration of seismic effects via altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8
- Result presentation for earth pressure, moment, shear force, normal force and displacement in the system graphics
- Analysis results can also be presented in different legends and as output table
- Visualisation of p = f(y) function curves in a legend
- Visualisation of the used section as sketch in a legend
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the
- General legend
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- p-y method implemented.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Bugfix: Self-weight partial safety factor for load cases without working capacity now 1.0, only affects normal force
- Analysis of mobilised passive earth pressure completely revised.
- Bugfix: Analysis of mobilised passive earth pressure with user-defined skin friction.
- Yield stress fy,k (steel) can be freely defined.
- Nachweis mobilisierter Erdwiderstand jetzt with soil weight in the pile and skin friction.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||522,00 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||188,12 €|
|1 Licence FNL||1.566,00 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines
Welcome to the introduction to the programm GGU-DOLPHIN.
GGU-DOLPHIN allows the analysis and design of dolphin piles which are loaded horizontally in most cases. After a short introduction you will see the menues of the hole program and some examples.
We have made this short training course available to you free of charge.