Analysis and design of cantilever walls using global and partial safety factor concepts. Among other things, the program simplifies optimisation of spur width and reinforced concrete design
- System input using absolute heights
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2005 or EC 7 or global safety factor (DIN 1054 old)
- Berms on the active and passive sides
- Bounded and double-bounded surcharges on active and passive sides
- Analysis using active earth pressure,
at-rest earth pressure or increased active earth pressure
- Active earth pressure coefficients to
DIN 4085 or user-defined values
- Passive earth pressure coefficients to
DIN 4085:2011, Streck, Caquot/Kerisel, Culmann or user-defined values
- Choice of hydraulic gradient consideration on active and the passive sides
- Consideration of displacement and action boundary conditions, anchors, struts etc.
- Examines bearing capacity 5° condition to DIN 4017
- Settlement analysis to DIN 4019
- Limiting depth analysis using p % of
overburden stress, a multiple of footing width b' or a fixed value
- Analysis of overall system stability (sliding, overturning, bearing capacity)
- Analysis of hydraulic heave safety and
- EQU analysis
- Deep-seated stability analysis with
optimisation of anchor lengths
- Reinforced concrete design and
crack width analysis compliant with EC 2
- Anchor steel design
- Choice of earth pressure redistributions (among others to EAB 1988 or EAB 2006)
- Choice of result visualisations, among
- others for earth pressure on equivalent wall, water pressure, moments, shear force, normal force, displacement, soil pressure, settlements
- Consideration of pre-stresses and
- Seismic effects via additional horizontal loads and/or altered earth pressure coefficients to EC 8 or EAU 1992
- Interface to the GGU-STABILITY program (slope failure analyses)
- Adopted standard, program name and
- version can be included in the General legend
- User-designed output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for
- transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Spur (left) may now also be located left of the top of the wall.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Product management
4.05 / 3.54 (29.11.2018)
- Inclined equivalent wall removed. No longer allowable by DIN.
4.04 / 3.53 (26.11.2018)
- Bugfix: Earth pressure calculation inclined equivalent wall for short spur.
4.03 / 3.52 (13.09.2018)
- Bugfix: Analysis of increased active earth pressure.
- Bugfix: Area surcharges and wall with at-rest pressure or increased active earth pressure.
- Reinforced concrete design now also with N,k.
- Moment from self-weight of left spur can be taken into consideration.
Show all entries
Single Program for CmActLicense *
|1 Year subscription NNL||892,50 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||321,00 €|
|1 Licenence FNL||2.677,50 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||190,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines