Calculation and graphical presentation of piles to DIN 4014, DIN 1054, EC 7, EAP or after Franke
- System input using absolute heights
- Choice of analysis using either partial safety factors to DIN 1054:2005 or EC 7 or global safety factor (DIN 1054 old)
- Pile analysis compliant with EAP (Recommendations of the Working Group on "Piles" - EA-Pfähle = EAP)
- Bored pile analysis compliant with DIN 4014
- Driven pile analysis compliant with Tables C.1 and C.2 of DIN 1054:2005 or Franke
- Analysis as compression or tension piles for circular or square piles
- Analysis of allowable pile load as a function of soil properties
- Variation of pile (side) length or pile diameter
- Input of several pile diameters/pile widths with user-defined values
- Limitation of pull-out radius for tension pile analysis
- Visualisation of allowable load as a function of diameter or length
- Resistance-settlement curves for selected pile lengths
- Visualisation of adopted pile in pile cross-section legend
- Adopted standard, program name and version can be included in the General legend
- Freely definable positioning and sizing of graphical elements and legends
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Bugfix: 2014 annual report and closed steel tube
- Product management
- 2014 EAP annual report implemented.
- PDF import implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Revision of tension pile if weight of pull-out cone is governing.
- Producrt management
- Bugfix: Tension pile if weight of pull-out cone is governing
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||345,10 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||124,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||1.035,30 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines