Analysis of buoyancy safety and hydraulic failure safety in one-dimensional systems
- Analysis using either the global safety factor concept ( DIN 4126) or the partial safety factor concept (DIN 4126-100 and EC 7/DIN 4126:2013)
- Determination of buoyancy safety
- Determination of hydraulic failure safety classical or after Aulbach/Ziegler
- System optimisation (e.g. thickness of a liner layer) in terms of demanded safety factors
- System input and visualisation using absolute heights
- Input of any soil strata configuration
- Soil properties can be selected from an expandable database of common soils
- Graphical system presentation using eitherpore water pressure distribution, potential course or gradient visualisation
- Adopted standards and partial factors can be included in the General legend
- Program name and version can be included in the General legend
- Variable, user-designed output sheet User-defined design of output sheet
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- PDF import implemented.
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Expandable database with soil properties for common soils.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
Info: Paid major update (free of charge for licensees with subscription or update insurance under the software service agreement)
- Marked red if not verified
- Background color of the legends
- Product Management
- New partial safety factors for Hydraulic heave to DIN 1054/A2:2015-11
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||69,60 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||25,34 €|
|1 Licence FNL||208,80 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines