Management and visualisation of monitoring data with a focus on the spatial component
The monitoring data can be displayed in the following position orientated graphics:
- Contour lines
- Colour filled contours
- Colour filled 3D graphics
- Bar charts (linear, logarithmic, root scale)
- Bar charts (stacked)
- Pie charts
- Circle charts
- Symbolic charts
- Point input using Editor or mouse click
- Import ASCII files, e.g. tachymeter data
- Subsequent editing of all coordinates, e.g. displacement of all points by the same value
- Subsequent editing of all monitoring data, e.g. via factor input
- Link data, e.g. difference formation
- Interpolation of points and corresponding monitoring data, e.g. before and after ground raise
- Bar charts: linear, logarithmic, root scale, stacked
- Bar and table charts with value-dependent colour fill (exceeding limits)
- Separately definable limit for each individual value
- Create sections for user-defined monitoring data
- Create sections graphically, using coordinates or along system nodes
- Section visualisation in colour, with or without labelling
- Free configuration of page format, image coordinates and scales
- User-defined graphic backdrops, e.g. topographic maps, drawings, photos
- Print or copy screen sections, e.g. for transfer to a word processor
- Integrated Mini-CAD system for additional annotation of graphics
Current updates & changes
- Mini-CAD: Layer designations can be defined.
- Screen visualisation accelerated.
- Export current graphics to Mini-CAD in global coordinates. Can then be imported by other applications.
- PDF import implemented.
- Product management
- 'Move points' implemented.
- When deleting points an existing mesh is no longer completely deleted.
Show all entries
Single Program Subscription *
|1 Year subscription NNL||345,10 €|
Single Program for CmStick
|30 days FNL||124,00 €|
|1 Licence FNL||1.035,30 €|
Complete GGU-Suite for CmActLicense *
|10 hours PayPerUse NNL **||240,00 €|
|1 Year subscription NNL **||5.890,50 €|
All prices incl. VAT
*: CmActLicense, no need of CmStick, always current major program versions. Not for virtualisation OS.
NNL: Non-network licence
FNL: Floating-network licence
**: Only available outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications:
- Pentium III or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 8.1and10 compatible
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or internet connection (for installation)
- USB Interface 2.0 or higher (for licence CmStick dongle)
- CmActLicences NOT on virtual maschines