Calculation of construction and building vibrations according to to M. Achmus, J. Kaiser and F. tom Wörden.
Calculation of construction and building vibrations according to IGBE Research Publication No. 61, University of Hannover.
- Selection of type of vibration-generating equipment (e.g. vibrating pile-driver, diesel pile-driver, free-fall hammer, vibrating plate or roller)
- Differentiation between ramming and compaction/densification
- Consideration of type of building
- Consideration of various soil types
- Evaluation of vibration magnitude
- Diagram of the vibration frequency of the foundation based on distance from the vibration source
- Prognosis support of required distance from ramming position for the control and verification of ramming effects
- Theoretical basis taken from Research Publication No. 61 (IGBE, University of Hannover)
- Delivery of the IGBE Research Publication No. 61 (in German language only) with the program
- General information on the basis of calculation shown as legend in the program
- User-defined position and size of individual graphic elements and legends
- Copy and paste of screen clippings for text or word processing
- MiniCAD-system for additional labeling of graphics
GGU-Software runs on PCs with the following specifications: